Back Up to 188

If I sound depressed as I'm writing this, don't worry, I'm not.

I get clarity on my habits of discipline when I am weight losing. Slowly, I begin to see the holes in my thinking. That's what discipline is right? --Thinking. "I think this won't matter." Then, the scale tells me what's up. 

The writing down what I eat really helps me. I didn't finish yesterday's myfitnesspal log yet. Not sure how to do it cause I ate dinner someone else prepared. (I do need to add the M and Ms though.)


Yes, I ate a double dinner.

Drank my green smoothie (which was pink due to the berries). Then, I ate more.

Weigh in this morning: 188.

Also dealing with this: After teaching middle school on Wednesday and Thursday, I tutor a boy who can't come to school. Two hours. And I find I need something to keep my brain going. I want to give him all I have during that time.

I have tried half-caf coffee. Stayed up til 2 AM.

I have tried chocolate. Didn't really work.

I'm going to try some herbs today (Vital Herbs).

I didn't exercise yesterday.

Wednesdays are hard. Leave at 6, get home after 6. Go to church. Get home and go to bed.

I know I can figure how to get 10 minutes in there someway. 

I did a set of push ups at lunchtime. But that's not 10 minutes.

I would enjoy reading your comments. How do you deal with this stuff?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020