Trying to Find Mr. Mean


Are you mental? 

I am.

I had a good day at the "eating office" yesterday. I really did--a patting myself on the back kind of good day. Maybe that's where I messed up.

I was okay until the sun went down. 

It's like I had to stuff stuff in my mouth (it's supposed to say stuff stuff; go read it again).

Sunset = my Mr. Hyde comes out.

Mr. Mean (my inner friend who reminds me to eat for health and weight loss) needs encouragement. He needs affirmation. Negative thinking puts him off and he hides.

I especially need him at night. 

Mr. Mean, Mr. Mean where are you.

Hey, I'm not even going to tell you what the scale read this morning. It's just information, right. 

Okay, I'll tell.

190.

It's just information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020