Coffee Make You Hungry Too?

620 calories is a lot in one sandwich. (Jack in the Box Grilled Breakfast Sandwich) Just looked it up on myfitnesspal.



So, my routine needs tweaking.

I need to do something different with coffee. Coffee makes me feel hungry. After I drink a second cup, I always feel like I need some protein.

My plan is to start cutting back. Here's how.

I'll buy coffee that has 1/2 the caffeine. I like the Community coffee with chicory in it. I'll order 1/2 caf at Java Jacks (my coffee house of choice).

Let's see if that reduces my cravings for protein.

On another note. Yesterday, went home and exercised for 45 minutes on the bouncer.

Yes, I know it's a funny image when you think about 52 year old man bouncing up and down on a minitrampoline in a leotard. Just kidding about the leotard.

On a positive note, the scale said 186 this AM.

Did well on the dinner front last night. One dinner only.

Goal for tomorrow: no snacking on 620 calorie sandwiches from fast food joints.

Did my original list say no fast food?  I'm gonna go look.  There are way better ways to add some protein.

It's all about the planning.

I must admit. When I watched a J in the B commercial last night, I did sense a craving for a breakfast sandwich. More than a craving. Really wanted one.

Hmm...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

9 or 10 More Pounds Lost