One Pound Down

Two weeks in and one pound down.

Turning into Mr. Mean today.

Here's what I mean by that.

I like to be laid back, easy going about everything. In my mind, that's who I want to be. But that isn't going to work to lose another 14 pounds.

I've got to go "all business" about this in my head. Mr. Mean.

Wanna candy bar?

Mr. Mean - No.

Not happening. Like Shaquille swatting a promising rock away from the bucket.

Feel tired and wanna Coke? Mr. Mean is there again, snatching it away.

Again and again.

Mr. Mean, my hero. My inner hero.

And by the way, the pound lost doesn't count, in my book, until I've seen it for three days in a row.

Wanna celebrate that one pound, Mr. Mean says no. That's like celebrating the first basket made in a game.

I'm gonna celebrate when I see 170 something on the scale.

Mr. Mean will allow that for a minute. Then, it will be time set sights on the home stretch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

Soda: 7 Ways To Kill The Craving