Sick Stomach, Lost Appetite = More Weight Loss!

Have you ever capitalized on a sick stomach to keep the weight off? I'm not recommending it or anything. 

I think I ate something that make my stomach miserable a couple of days ago. I thought it was one thing; maybe it was another.


But I haven't wanted to eat. 

So the scale read 183 this morning.

I'll take it.

Leaving on a road trip. Trying to consider how to keep the calories down. 

Gonna work on a low glycemic thing. Lots of green and colorful food. Steer away from the processed.

Daily 7 minute workout too. See how that works out.

Goal = come back from trip having maintained 183.

Probably not going to write much if at all during that time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

The Lazy Art of Weight Loss is free today through March 13th...