Week One Review

I got this idea from Brian Tracy... 

1. What did I do well?

Wrote daily.
Exercised.

2. How can I improve?

Really pay attention to what I'm eating. Turn up the vigilance.
When I really blow chunks one day, go overboard the next day to pull it back together.
Write down the food daily until I hit five in a row.

One reason this is rough is that I'm trying to do a lot all at once. I really get that it is probably best to focus on one thing at a time.

The exercise is easy to get right because even if you mess up the food part, it's pretty easy to get in 10 minutes of exercise. In fact, it gets easier and easier to make it happen.

So this week, I'm going to pay close attention to my caffeine intake, particularly in the form of coffee. To help with this, I didn't buy any coffee for the house. We are out of it at home. My hypothesis is that coffee is making me feel hungry even when I'm not.

Today, I started with black tea instead of coffee. That reduces the amount of coffee and caffeine right there. I still did my daily Java Jacks coffee run. Love that place. BTW, they offer the healthiest smoothie in Nacogdoches in my opinion (more fruit, less sugary syrup).

IMG_0182banner-1024x329

Update: Oh by the way. The hunger issue is way down from what it was like last week. Reducing the amount of coffee I drink really helped. I wonder if it's the caffeine or the acid in the brew? Do you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020