Dinner Coming

I'm happy. I did my diet right. Mostly. I did drink half a Coke. Hmm, you wonder. What's the big deal. All on it's own, it's not. It's that one fizzy, sugary soda, feeds my craving. It makes me want one tomorrow. And that all leads to weight gain, not weight loss. The goal here is loss. It's one of the few goals in life in which we wanna lose, not gain. I'm focused on finding 173. I am.

I exercised when I got home but dinner is coming. I've done relatively well. I wanna end the day with a win. Dinner can be like a sand trap on the 18th hole for me. Shooting great and then stuck. 

I am interested in what you think about all this. Seriously. 

So do this. Click on the comments link down there. And add your two cents. 

Click and Add Your Comments

Getting involved in the conversation helps us both. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

Soda: 7 Ways To Kill The Craving