Emotional Eating

Sometimes it feels like there's no rhyme or reason to the crazy baloney I do. Do you feel like that?


So last night, I go home and eat a regular, modest dinner. And then.... on comes the t.v. and out come the peanuts. The salty ones in the shell. 

And I eat. 

I pay no attention to how many.

And here's the deal: I'm not hungry.

I think I've been doing a lot of this. And it's not about check this food on and check this food off.  

It's about feeling anxious, or conflicted. 

I'm going to say it again just so I can hear myself say it. I want to be 173. 

That's the goal.

Today 191. 

I am struggling getting down to my comfortable 188.

Here's what I'm going to do about it.

  1. Sit down with a sheet of paper and write stuff out.
That was a list of one on purpose. That's the one thing I'm going to do. 

I'll get back to you with what comes from it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

9 or 10 More Pounds Lost