How To Handle Life On Three Hours Of Sleep

Gotta think ahead about how things are going to affect you. That's what the weight loss game is all about. Seriously, one blink-eyed decision can have day-long, week-long, and even longer affects. 


So yesterday, I drank a Coke at about 3 PM. 12 hours later the affect finally wore off. That 10 ounces, seriously affected my ability to go to sleep. Today, as soon as I get an opportunity, I'm running out to get a bag of juicy apples. That gets me through the rough spots. I also have to work at not taking myself too seriously on a day like today. 

Handling Life (and Middle Schoolers) On 3 Hours of Sleep

  • Have Fun
  • Tell Stories
  • Laugh
  • Listen
  • Get Some Exercise
  • Go Home (earlier than normal)
How do you get through days when you aren't feeling your best? Add to my list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020