Potluck Stuck

When you are trying to win at weight loss, there are good things that get in your way. The church potluck is one of those for me.

I find myself at a potluck feast sometimes three times in a week. And by their very nature, church feasts are not designed to help the weight wary. 
Last night was one of these.

Long table filled with delights = I eat too many of them. And my scale goes orbital (exaggerating a little).

I put too many white things and sweet things on my plate. 

I need to go in with a plan. 

Here's the plan for next time, probably Sunday:

  • Decided ahead of time to fill half my plate with veggies. 
  • Don't eat white things.
  • Stop after one plate and refill on water or unsweetened tea.
That ought to work.

What would you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020