Start That Change Today

I saw a quote on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. It went something like this: Start the change today that you would like to see 12 weeks from now.

After a good start on the weight loss which I have been telling on this blog, I have had some difficult days. Spring break was hard. Easter weekend too. 

I am nailed down at 188 right now. If I overindulge on a weekend say, I drift up. But I come right back down in a few days. That's what happened this weekend.

But it happens the other way too. If I lose a few, get down to 185, 184, if I don't hold my mouth just right. The weight comes back to 188. 

My goal is for 173 to be that number. I might drift up or down from 173, but unless I make a new goal, 173. 

But today, my body is very comfortable at 188. 

Maybe I'm having difficulty convincing myself that 173 is where I need to be. 

It's all so mental. 

And blogging about it everyday really feels embarrassing sometimes. 

How to get focused on 173...
  • Keep blogging about it
  • Maybe I need to write down my food again. I was having a lot of success when I was logging my food.
  • My exercise is as good as ever. I'm getting 5 to 6 days a week. I'll keep it up and lengthen sessions.
  • Not quitting.
I'm in it for the long haul.

Share your comments. I know you have some wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

9 or 10 More Pounds Lost