The Green Smoothie Tweak Results

When something isn't working, it doesn't always mean trash it.

So after battling hunger last week, and that setting me up for eating the wrong things at the wrong time, and after listening to guys like the Fat Burning Man, I decided to up the fat and protein content of my smoothie. 

This morning I began drinking a smoothie with coconut oil and raw farm fresh free range chicken eggs added.

It definitely kept me satiated until lunch time! Yes!

I would still like to drink more water during the day. But there's a big but. It can be hard for me to get to the restroom between 11:30 and 3:00. 

So I'm thinking through that. 

I believe more water will help.

So yes, I do feel better. In a week or so, I'll know if the tweaks are impacting my weight loss.

How to tweak it?

  •  Remember that the diet is an experiment. It's okay to try different things to get it to work.
  • Not everything works the same way for everyone else, but there are basics that probably do.
  • When things don't seem to work, look at it carefully. Usually that means this: start writing things down.
  • Change it and see what happens.
  • Don't slip into things that you know aren't going to help.
Gotta keep after that tiger until it jumps through the right hoops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020