Write About It - It Reveals

When you write about something, you learn. 

I have formed a habit, which is pretty much out in the open for you to read. It's where I ask two questions: "What did I do that worked? And, What could I have done better?"

I'm beginning to think that I need to be more critical, in a good way, of myself. I don't mean calling myself names. 

I mean, dig into every area where I can improve.

I don't necessarily think I need to share ALL of that with you.

You get the lion's share anyway.

But I do need to cut deeper.

Today, I drank half a soda. That's after a week of no soda. It's a Saturday soda. Why?

Because my lunch wasn't well planned and I ended up eating food that makes me tired.

What I did well was ate a good breakfast. Green smoothie. Gonna work on making more hefty though. Needs more oomph. I'll get back to you on that as I experiment with it all.

My plan is to write every day about it. To narrow my focus until I find the exact habits that help me lose weight and leave me feeling good.

It doable. 

But it's a struggle today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

Soda: 7 Ways To Kill The Craving