Exercise Working - Soda Control, Not So Much!





Ever get got at one thing while losing it with another? I'm fussing with this a lot this year. 

Exercise habit is churning right along nicely. But drinking a soda everyday. It gets me through 5th period. 

I love the kids. Just having fits with the allergies. 

I worked out last night. Win!

And during lunch today. It's a cool workout designed for teachers to do in the classroom. Love it. (I'll share it with you for free if you decide to take the Keep it Cool Newsletter - Stress Relief 4 Teachers). 

The workout cleared my head. And I felt better off. 

But I've created this daily habit of the soda. Now I'm having a heck of a time breaking it.


I feel better after drinking it, but I know it's ultimately messing with me. So the feeling good is all a ruse.

Dang.

Well, okay. Need to put my big boy britches on and figure out how to crush the soda while massaging the exercise habit. 

This is my whack-a-mole life.

In a hurry today. No amazing list to go with the story.

I'll be back in a few days. 

I'm going to work more with my prose and publish less in an attempt to put out better writing.

Thanks.

You are my enthusiasm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020