Focus Head



Ever just need a break?

Working your brain to the bone (that just sounds weird) and not seeming to get anywhere.

That's what I feel like with weight loss right now. I'm finding it very hard to focus on it. 

I need some weight loss chats on Twitter or something. 

I love education Twitter chats. I wonder if there are any good weight loss chats. Probably.

It feel like I need to interact with other people on this to get better at it. That's the way teaching is for me. I interact and get good ideas, and I get better. Especially if I listen.

I wanna weigh 173. 

But the more I want it, the harder it is right now.

Here's what I'm gunna do.

  • Write down some ideas.
  • Writing down all the ideas that come to my head.
  • Do the ones I can just start.
  • Next day, make another list.
  • Write down all the ideas jump on me.
  • Do the ones that say, "Right Now," to me.
  • Review and reflect.
  • Rinse and Repeat.
I don't know. Maybe I'm making it too hard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

What the Mind Does to Lose Weight

How I've Lost Weight During the Great Shut Down of 2020