Ever just need a break?
Working your brain to the bone (that just sounds weird) and not seeming to get anywhere.
That's what I feel like with weight loss right now. I'm finding it very hard to focus on it.
I need some weight loss chats on Twitter or something.
I love education Twitter chats. I wonder if there are any good weight loss chats. Probably.
It feel like I need to interact with other people on this to get better at it. That's the way teaching is for me. I interact and get good ideas, and I get better. Especially if I listen.
I wanna weigh 173.
But the more I want it, the harder it is right now.
Here's what I'm gunna do.
- Write down some ideas.
- Writing down all the ideas that come to my head.
- Do the ones I can just start.
- Next day, make another list.
- Write down all the ideas jump on me.
- Do the ones that say, "Right Now," to me.
- Review and reflect.
- Rinse and Repeat.
I don't know. Maybe I'm making it too hard.