Mucking Out The Mental Fog



Brain in slow motion?

Mine is today.

I am enjoying my fun lesson, but I'm feeling like I'm heaving water to get up on top of the wave. 

I enjoyed my family and then slept well last night. Looking for Mr. energy today.

I'm having to fight my brain. And I will until I get it humming on all cylinders. 

Here's what I'm going to do:

  • Exercise - Yes in my classroom. If you want more information about that, email me and I'll send you my crazy, downright nutty way to exercise in class.
  • Drink water. Need a gallon. 
  • Talk to kids. 
  • Drink a soda. Just kidding. By the way, just found half a soda in my desk from last week! Win! (not that I'm gonna drink it now -- win, because I never finished it. I threw it away. Really.)
  • Take some vitalHerbs.
How do you deal with mental sluggishness? 

And how do you keep up your enthusiasm all the way to the end of May? Tweet: #mindshiftMay


Comments

  1. Okay. I did end up drinking a soda. Couldn't get out of the fog. Need plan B. More water. Not sure. I think the pollen in the air is messing with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hocus Focus

Soda: 7 Ways To Kill The Craving